Come to The Center and be yourself!
DANCE at the CTA
The Center for Theater Arts is proud to welcome back the oldest, non-competitive and non-recital dance program in the South Hills. Our dance programs focus on quality instruction, skill development, strength, technique and conditioning. Young performers of all ages thrive in our programs with teachers who provide differentiated instruction to help all students reach their full potential. The CTA – where kids love to dance!
Click on the class name
to see all the details and
register for the class
- Tuition is per 10-week session.
- Classes are running 3 sessions for a combined 30 weeks.
- You do not need to be in every session.
- Classes meet once a week unless otherwise noted.
- Registration for one session will continue into the next session unless we are otherwise notified.
- Please add each session to your cart to register up front for all three sessions.
1st Session – September 6 – November 12th
2nd Session – November 14 – February 11, 2023
3rd Session – February 13 – April 29, 2023