Come to The Center and be yourself!
DANCE at the CTA
The Center for Theater Arts is proud to welcome back the oldest, non-competitive and non-recital dance program in the South Hills. Our dance programs focus on quality instruction, skill development, strength, technique and conditioning. Young performers of all ages thrive in our programs with teachers who provide differentiated instruction to help all students reach their full potential. The CTA – where kids love to dance!
Click on the class name
to see all the details and
register for the class
- Tuition is per 10-week session (with the exception of the High School and All-School Musicals).
- Classes run for 3 sessions, for a combined 30 weeks over the school year.
- Students do not need to be in every session.
- Students cannot join Musical Theater Performance Workshop classes in session 3; they must take session 1 and/or 2 to be eligible for session 3.
- Registration for one session will continue into the next session unless we are otherwise notified.
Session 1 – Monday, September 11, 2023 – Saturday, November 18, 2023
Session 2 – November 27, 2023 – February 10, 2024
Session 3 – February 19, 2024 – April 27, 2024
- High School Musical runs: September 11 – February 3; students must be enrolled in another CTA class to participate (at least for sessions 1 & 2)
- All-School Musical runs: Saturdays in April, select weekdays and Saturdays from April 29 – June 1, 2024; students must be enrolled in another CTA class to participate (at least for sessions 2 & 3)