Voice Classes – Singing lessons for kids
Come to The Center and be yourself!
Explore your love of music as you follow a path to mastery in Voice in a program designed especially for developing young voices. Our small group classes use Broadway and Disney vocal selections to introduce students to vocal technique, music theory and solfeggio in a warm, nurturing environment that emphasizes the fun and joy of learning. As you prepare for our spring Vocal concert, you’ll gain the confidence and self-awareness to let your own beautiful Voice ring out.
VOICE (AGES 7 THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL)
In order to help with class placement and meet the demands of our students’ very busy schedules, Voice classes are offered Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and Saturday mornings by age. Secure a spot by selecting the appropriate age group class session that best works with your family’s schedule. Once your student has secured a spot in our program, an assessment of student ability and experience will follow to ensure that they are in the best vocal session that we can offer them.
Click on the class name
to see all the details and
register for the class
- Tuition is per 10-week session.
- Classes are running 3 sessions for a combined 30 weeks.
- You do not need to be in every session.
- Classes meet once a week unless otherwise noted.
- Registration for one session will continue into the next session unless we are otherwise notified.
- Please add each session to your cart to register up front for all three sessions.
1st Session – September 6 – November 12th
2nd Session – November 14 – February 11, 2023
3rd Session – February 13 – April 29, 2023