Voice Classes – Singing lessons for kids pittsburgh
Come to The Center and be yourself!
Explore your love of music as you follow a path to mastery in Voice in a program designed especially for developing young voices. Through Broadway and Disney vocal selections, you’ll be introduced to vocal technique, music theory and solfeggio in a warm, nurturing environment that emphasizes the fun and joy of learning. As you prepare for our spring Vocal concert, you’ll gain the confidence and self-awareness to let your own beautiful Voice ring out.
Voice (New Students, Ages 7 through High School)
For assistance with Class placement for your child please contact The Center. NEW THIS YEAR – In order to help with class placement and meet the demands of our students very busy schedules, Voice classes will be offered Monday through Thursday evenings and on Saturday mornings by AGE. Once student has secured a spot in our program An assessment of student ability and experience will follow to ensure that you are in the best vocal session that we can offer you.
Click on the class name
to see all the details and
register for the class
- Tuition is per 10-week session.
- Classes are running 3 sessions for a combined 30 weeks.
- You do not need to be in every session.
- Classes meet once a week unless otherwise noted.
- Registration for one session will continue into the next session unless we are otherwise notified.
- Please add each session to your cart to register up front for all three sessions.
Session I starts September 8th – Ends: November 14, 2020
Session II starts November 16th – Ends: February 13, 2021
Session III starts February 15th – Ends: May 1, 2021
These classes will culminate in a performance at the end of each session.